Welcome To My Blog!

From: The Rival™

Saturday 20 August 2011

Oh No..I Dont Remember!

Well,Based on my title,Maybe we can configure out what happen to me right?Yes,and its happen to everybody in the universe including you guys,my beloved reader..I Forgot Something..Well as a computer freak,I really depends 100% to my laptop or I have nicknamed it as Lappy..Well,I still practice not to talk or write too much in introduction of my blog since this is my second post as I were FORGOT its password..T.T,

So To you guys who have many 'password' on the Internet,make sure to note it down(Based on mistakes I made)..I'm lucky because I saved my password(blog and facebook) in my Father ex-computer(Because he has a new one)..well I learned my lesson now,sincerely,I hate to write my password on the paper because its not secure..so,I alternatively find a software that could save all my password on the computer(also activation for windows 7 and Avira antivirus Key)into the software and saved it on drive :D...There are a lot of software that can help us to gain our password again,so try to keep searching because the internet is the world wide web to gain knowledge.

But,for the most I fearsome is I lost my online banking password..thats you have to settled with the bank because its private..

Well thankz for the reading,If I feel to post something USEFUL on my blog,I will post again.

Best Regards;
Azizi 

No comments:

Post a Comment