Welcome To My Blog!

From: The Rival™

Tuesday 31 May 2011

My First Post.

I don't know exactly what to post to my new blog..seriously,I don't know how many account that I have in blog website..hahaha.

Ok,enough with the crap,How about I post about how to use 7zip?.7zip is a program software that we use to combine file,unzip file and any related to compressed file..First thing you must do is run the file,after you have installed the program..try to unzip your own document that you have download..start with extract file.
You will have two option to extract the file in which location..I prefer to make a folder for unzipped file for the downloaded file and extracted file for the extract file which you can use to select option extract to..and choose where to extracted file will be saved and one more option is just only extract file where you extract the file with its raw file..

So..thats all for my first post..Thank You for reading

No comments:

Post a Comment